TRAINING ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION
Training Fundamentals Of Protection Practice And Basic Technology
Training Industrial Power System Protection
Construction of generation plants, transmission and distribution of electrical energy systems is a costly business. At both levels of national grid systems and local industrial plants, two important aspects are at the heart of this strategic industry. These are the reliability of energy delivery to meet customers’ demands and safe operation. At different stages of energy processing i.e. at the generation, transmission and energy delivery stage, protection of personnel and equipment is of prime importance. To achieve these goals, protection schemes are to be employed. The philosophy adopted in any protection scheme is to clear faults with a minimum system disruption, at a high speed, and in a simple and economical way. The course deals with different types of protection schemes used in large networks and those adopted in industrial plants. It describes some of the important components such as relays, comparators and other protective gears, and techniques and calculations used for their settings. The course also reflects on recent development and what are new in this important field of electricity industry.
The following sees the benefits from this course:
1.On organizational level
•It introduces the subject of protection as an art where technical and economical constraints are to be met and compromised to achieve certain engineering requirements.
•Learn to develop and manage well-protected plants that lead to a higher security, less outages and hence better profitability.
•The course introduces new technologies used in relaying systems such as microprocessor and computer relaying which put organizations at the forefront of modern electricity industries.
•Helps organizations in making appropriate decisions at times of system expansion or in situations where new developments become necessary.
•Help organizations to understand causes of system failures, means available for remedies and hence better system management and operation with minimum investment.
•Introduces and acquaints attendees with different components used in protection schemes.
•Ability to perform some basic essential calculations required for relay settings.
•Establishes confidence in dealing with protection schemes installed for protecting personnel equipment to grantee flow of energy.
•Learn how to assess protection performance.
•Add knowledge on how to improve security level by designing better protection systems with aim to improve performance.
•Learn about error sources introduced by some protection scheme components and how to overcome them.
1.Fundamentals of Protection Practice and Basic Technology
•Speed,Stability and Sensitivity
•Circuit quantities & conventions
•Error in CTs and compensation
•Accuracy limit current of CTs
•Class X CTs and linear CTs
•Transients in CTs
•Circuits using analogue techniques
•Output and Tripping circuits
4.Protection Schemes and substation design diagrams
•Substation Design Diagrams
•Classification of differential protection
•Circulating current and balanced voltage systems
•Transformer differential protection
•Differential protection for generators and rotating machines
•Line differential protection
•Differential system with multiple restraint
•High impedance differential system
6.Industrial Power System Protection
•Infeed fault current from induction motor
•Automatic changeover systems
•Voltage and phase reversal protection
7.Installation, testing and maintenance of protection systems
•Installation of protection equipment
•Testing protection schemes.
•Installation resistance measurements
•Secondary injection tests
•Setting and testing numerical protection
Ir.Bledug Kusuma Prasaja,M.T
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training electric power system protection terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training fundamentals of protection practice and basic technology terbaru
Lokasi : training industrial power system protection terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training fundamentals of protection practice and basic technology terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training industrial power system protection mura
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training field of electricity industry murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .