TRAINING WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT
Training Strategi Warehouse Managmeent
Training Implementation Wareshouse Management
An effective warehousing strategy can be a powerful competitive weapon. Best-practice warehouses deliver superior customer satisfaction and return on investment by functioning as a tightly-integrated part of a company’s value chain. This course will enable Supply Chain Professionals to understand how to improve the operations of any warehouse by implementing lean operating processes, by intelligently managing inventory, and by establishing a performance management program that ensures continuous improvement.
Highlights of the course include:
* Locating, structuring, and operating the warehouse
* Implementing Lean principles in the warehouse
* Crafting an inventory strategy using three-dimensional SKU segmentation
* Role of the warehouse in the value chain
* Creating a metrics programme and establishing an executive KPI dashboard
The Goals :
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
* Develop an understanding of the role of warehouse in the end-to-end value chain
* Learn best practices for warehouse operating processes
* Leverage information technology to improve visibility
* Develop an inventory strategy that optimizes the firm’s investment in the warehouse
* Understand the regulatory and personnel dimensions of warehouse operations
* Develop a performance management program to give executives visibility and drive positive change
The Benefits :
Those attending will be able to show and demonstrate the benefits of this course by:
* Understanding warehouse infrastructure strategies
* Understanding key warehouse processes, their inter-relationship, and how they impact the flow of goods
* Developing best-in-class inventory control
* Employing Lean in the warehouse to ensure continuous improvements and deliver operational and financial results
The Results :
Also, as a result of attending this course, participants will be able to:
* Establish a more flexible and responsive warehouse operation
* Deliver cost savings and speed cash flow
* Create win-win outsourcing relationships
* Leverage IT infrastructure for maximum advantage
* Establish a performance management program and metrics that align directly to corporate goals
Out Line Training
1. Warehouse Infrastructure Strategies
+ Warehouse location strategy
+ Options in warehouse layout and design
+ Warehousing equipment
+ Classes of warehouses
+ Warehouse automation
+ Information technology (IT) in the warehouse
+ Industry variations
2. Warehouse Operating Processes and Principles
+ Key functional processes from receiving to picking and shipping
+ Optimizing the flow of goods across processes
+ Advanced processes – break-bulk, cross-docking, mixing, assembly
+ Item tracking and visibility
+ Cycle counting, conducting a physical inventory
+ Warehouse safety, regulation and audits
+ Implementing Lean principles in the warehouse
+ Continuous improvement and managing change
3. Inventory, Analysis, and Product Classification
+ The function of inventory
+ Inventory accuracy and control
+ Handling WIP (Work-In-Progress) inventory
+ Three-dimensional inventory classification and segmentation (ABC)
+ Using inventory classification to drive efficiency
+ Replenishment methods and strategies
4. Leveraging Your Resources and Developing New Capabilities
+ Managing and incentivizing your people
+ Employee training and evaluation
+ The IT environment: your enterprise and the warehouse
+ Role of the warehouse in the value chain
+ Outsourcing: risks and opportunities
+ Supplier collaboration models and strategies
5. Create a World-Class Warehouse with Performance Management and Metrics
+ Contemporary trends in warehousing
+ Warehouse best practices and benchmarking
+ Establishing a baseline
+ The role of performance management in the warehouse
+ What should you measure?
+ Create a “cascading” metrics program that aligns employee performance with corporate goals
+ Establish an executive dashboard using key performance indicators (KPIs)
+ Identifying, prioritizing, and implementing warehouse improvement projects
* Warehouse and distribution professionals
* Procurement, buyers and purchasing professionals
* Production and manufacturing professionals
* Logistics professionals
* Supply chain generalists
* All of those who need an understanding of how to establish a warehouse that contributes directly to the efficacy of the value chain, and the firm’s overall profitability
Drs. Setyawan Hardan & Drs. Surono
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- Batch 1 : 18 – 19 Januari 2022 | 26 – 27 Januari 2022
- Batch 2 : 15 – 16 Februari 2022 | 23 – 24 Februari 2022
- Batch 3 : 8 – 9 Maret 2022 | 23 – 24 Maret 2022
- Batch 4 : 12 – 13 April 2022 | 26 – 27 April 2022
- Batch 5 : 18 – 19 Mei 2022 | 24 – 25 Mei 2022
- Batch 6 : 7 – 8 Juni 2022 | 23 – 24 Juni 2022
- Batch 7 : 19 – 20 Juli 2022 | 27 – 28 Juli 2022
- Batch 8 : 10 – 11 Agustus 2022 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2022
- Batch 9 : 13 – 14 September 2022 | 22 – 23 September 2022
- Batch 10 : 11 – 12 Oktober 2022 | 26 – 27 Oktober 2022
- Batch 11 : 9 – 10 November 2022 | 23 – 24 November 2022
- Batch 12 : 6 – 7 Desember 2022 | 21 – 22 Desember 2022
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training warehouse management terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training strategi warehouse managmeent terbaru
Lokasi : training implementation wareshouse management terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
training strategi warehouse managmeent terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training implementation wareshouse management murah
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training control warehouse murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.