TRAINING PRODUCTION LOGGING
Training Loggasi Produksi
Training Flow Rate Measurement
The training covers the practical and theoretical aspects modern production logging operations in terms of tool selection and data requirements, measurement limitations, analysis and its pitfalls. In the practical sessions, real field data are analyzed and the results discussed in depth.
This training is designed for engineers and other technical personnel who are involved at any stage in the specification, acquisition or interpretation of cased-hole wireline measurements. The training aims to provide a practical understanding of the physical phenomena involved, measurement principles, equipment types and the analysis of production logging surveys.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE PRODUCTION LOGGING
* Overview of layered reservoir behavior in producers/injectors as measured by wireline tools
2. Flow Rate Measurement
* Measurement of flow rate by spinner, spinner flow meter calibration
* Case Study: Spinner calibration and interpretation in an inclined well, shut in and flowing, layered inflow performance
3. Fluid Identification
* Phase hold up by pressure gradient, radio active fluid density and dielectric (capacitance) based methods
4. Temperature Measurement
* Main features of temperature profiles in producing and injecting wells
* Anomalous temperature profiles
5. Pressure Measurement
6. Calliper, Gamma Ray, CCL, and Depth Control: Modern Production Logging Toolstrings
7. Two Phase Flow
* PVT properties, flow regimes, simplistic slip velocity model
* Case study cont; two-phase interpretation, shut in and flowing, complicating factors, well deviation misleading responses
8. Three phase flow
* Horizontal wells: problems encountered with conventional logging sensors
* Recent developments: probe tools, hold-up imaging, phase velocity measurement
9. Miscellaneous Sensors
* Fiber optics, down-hole video, noise logging
Ir. Sudiharto, MT. and team
Ir. Sudiharto, MT, is alumnus from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) department of petroleum engineering. Ir. Sudiharto besides as instructor and researcher at Geothermal Laboratory ITB, he is also being as Production Engineer at LAPI ITB, Production & Reservoir Analist and expert board (Dewan Pakar) at Forum Komunikasi Daerah Penghasil Migas, and joining in Community Development Team Dirjen Migas since 2003.
Some projects have been handled by him such as policy analysis expert on oil and gas subsector, oil and gas production expert, and field economicity such as: projection study investation potency energy and mineral resources, implementation study national energy consumtion, study on field use of Brownfield in Indonesia, inventarization research of old well potential in regency of Muaro Jambi, blueprint arrangement manpower on oil and gas subsector, development operation cost estimation system oil and gas: geological and geophysical stage, study of combustion flare gas at PERTAMINA DOH Jawa Bagian Barat, survey and development of GIS based datas for planning and distribution BBM and transportation gas through pipe, study on planning of Indonesia – Asean pipeline system, etc. Ir. Sudiharto have trained for training class for many companies in Indonesia. Some topics that have been frequently delivered by him as follows :
1. Electric Submercible Pump, Problem and Trouble Shooting Mecanism
2. Crude Oil Analysis
3. Drilling, Production and Workover Strategy
4. Well Workover and Completion Stretegy
5. Petroleum Finance, Acconting and Reservoir Management
6. Plan of Development in Oil and Gas Industries
7. Pressure Control for Drilling Engineer
8. Plan of Development (POD) & Authorization For Expenditures (AFE)
9. Management Skills Secretary Petroleum Gas and Oil Industries
10. Pressure Transient Analysis and Well Testing Data Interpretation
11. Oil Production System and Operation
12. Formation Damaged and Well Stimulation
13. Simulasi Reservoir for Petroleum Engineer
14. Oil and gas transportation/measurement, etc
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2023 :
- Batch 1 : 24 – 26 Januari 2023
- Batch 2 : 14 – 16 Februari 2023
- Batch 3 : 20 – 23 Maret 2023
- Batch 4 : 4 – 6 April 2023
- Batch 5 : 15 – 17 Mei 2023
- Batch 6 : 26 – 28 Juni 2023
- Batch 7 : 17 – 19 Juli 2023
- Batch 8 : 14 – 16 Agustus 2023
- Batch 9 : 25 – 27 September 2023
- Batch 10 : 10 – 12 Oktober 2023
- Batch 11 : 7 – 9 November 2023
- Batch 12 : 5 – 7 Desember 2023
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training production logging terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training loggasi produksi terbaru
Lokasi : training flow rate measurement terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
training loggasi produksi terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training flow rate measurement murah
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training pressure measurement murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .