TRAINING OIL & GAS SURFACE PRODUCTION OPERATIONS AND FACILITY
Training Oil Surface Production
Training Operasi Produksi
The job of a production facility is to separate the well stream into three components, typically called ‘phases’ (gas, oil, and water), and process these phases into some marketable product or dispose of them in an environmentally acceptable manner. Water often flows into a well along with oil and gas. All these fluids are collected by surface equipment for separation into gas, oil, and water fractions for storage and distribution. The water, which contains salt and other minerals, is usually injected into formations that are well separated from freshwater aquifers close to the surface. In many cases it is put back into the formation from which it came. At times, produced water forms an emulsion with the oil or a solid hydrate compound with the gas. In those cases, specially designed treaters are used to separate the three components. The clean crude oil is sent to storage at near atmospheric pressure. Natural gas is usually piped directly to a central processing plant (called a gasoline plant),
where the remaining liquids (LOGs) are removed before it is fed to the consumer pipeline.
Therefore, The facility must provide well testing and measurement so that gas, oil, and water can be properly allocated to each well. To separate the well stream into three components as mention above, engineer must known well about separator. Separator will utilize the force of gravity to separate gas and oil mixtures. Therefore, separator is one of crucial surface facility. Other than separator, there are many other surface facility that crucial for oil and gas production.
However, while tending to this facility, some problem must be arising. The problem is circulating around pressure cumulative production, hydrate formation, sour gas production, corrosion, and sulfur deposition. Hence, we need to know how to solve this problem and also how to maintain surface facility so that the oil production will proceed well. This practical approach course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of Surface Production Facility, Process, Operation and Maintenance. It will be presented in order to fulfill the needs of all technical and non-technical (field and headquartered) personnel of Oil & Gas Company who involves in or concern with onshore or offshore Oil & Gas Surface Production Facility, Process, Operation and Maintenance, you should participate in this course.
COURSE CONTENT :
* Surface Production Processing and Flow Diagram
* Production Separators, Flowlines, Heater-Treater and Storage Tanks
* Gas Gathering & Compression
* Gas Processing and Sour Gas Treating
* Gas Pipeline Problems and Troubleshooting
Active participation is encouraged through case studies and examples. It is possible to tailor for specific goal, upon request. The training will be delivered in the form of classroom exposition, case studies and open discussion.
Who Will You Meet ?
All technical and non-technical (field and headquartered) personnel of Oil & Gas Company who involves in or concern with onshore or offshore Oil & Gas Surface Production Facility, Process, Operation and Maintenance.
What Will You Get After Completing This Course? After completion, participants will:
Understand why oil & gas must be processed in near well surface production facility, how the process is carried out, what equipment and components are needed, how each equipment works, and what are the goals to be achieved in each stage, in both technical and economical point of views.
Better classify requirements for each separation process and specification of vessels, columns, piping, valves, pump, compressor and related devices used in surface operations and improve knowledge on safety, inspection, maintenance and troubleshooting of the whole system.
In this comprehensive course, you will be assisted by a compatible Instructor, Hilman Ahmad, IR. DCE , He is an an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Bandung Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center. He has been practicing production operation and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of Technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000. He has been delivering training course in production operation and maintenance and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021 | 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training oil & gas surface production operations and facility terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training oil surface production terbaru
Lokasi : training operasi produksi terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training oil surface production terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training operasi produksi mura
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training proses surface production murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .