TRAINING OIL AND GAS PROJECT FINANCING
Training Pendanaan Proyek Minyak Dan Gas
Training Features Of A Project Financing
This highly practical course has been specifically tailored to the needs of professionals operating in the oil and gas, banking, finance, legal and accounting industries who wish to expand dramatically and deepen their knowledge of limited-recourse financing techniques used in the various branches of the oil and gas industry
An event no oil & gas professional can miss!
The phenomenal growth of the global energy sector presents unique financing challenges and pressures for today’s practitioners working in the oil and gas sector and financial industry. Taught by a respected project finance expert, Richard Capps
OIL AND GAS PROJECT FINANCE
COMPREHENSIVE COURSE OUTLINE
Limited Recourse Financings
* The principle features of a project financing
* the due diligences required
* the choice of entity
* the role of contract
* the role of the project cashflow model
* the rationale for selecting project finance
The Particular Financing Issues to be Confronted in Energy Projects
* the challenges of upstream oil and gas
* reserves estimation
* extraction dynamics
* development finance
* reserve-based lending
* determining the borrowing base for a basket
* perfection of security
* the challenges of Pipelines
* throughput agreements
* rights of way
* social and security implications
* the challenges of LNG
* the traditional contractual lock-in structure
* the effect of the emergence of a spot market
* vertical integration
* the cycle
* the challenges of Petrochemicals
* agency and licensing
* alternative dispute resolution procedures
* reversal of the plaintiff / defendant postions through contract structuring
* ADR conditions precedent for financing
* liquidated damages
* policing the liquidated damages – performance bonds and retentions
* Fixed price, lump sum, liquidity
* the implication of change orders, cost overruns
* turnkey EPC structures
* standard form contracts
* completion guarantees, refinancing risk
* the assigned insurances relevant as lender security
* completion testing, retentions, latent defects and warranties
Case Study 1 — LNG Case
* classification of different cashflow profiles within the energy sector
* the security implications of take-or-pay
* availability risk versus market risk
* foreign exchange issues
* hidden recourse
* risk and its relationship to cashflow
* the central importance of FCF
* the origins of cashflow volatility – the dynamics of project cashflow
* LLCR and ADSCR covenants
* when to apply a cash sweep
* providing liquidity ‘suspension’ for the special purpose vehicle
* different structures to control and capture the cashflow– sector by sector
* cashflow waterfall
* the different types of control accounts
* the syndication process
* tailoring the structure to the project cashflow
* consequences of default
Case Study 2 — Upstream Oil Case
* The Role of the Model in Project Finance
* the cashflow adequacy and the cashflow volatility
* the ‘problem’ with predictive modelling
* purpose of model – initial feasibility, financing choice, post-completion monitoring, etc
* the layout and flow of the model
* the importance of the drivers and the profiles
* treatment of currency issues and escalation
* interface of risk quantification and risk allocation
* methods for processing sensitivities, break-even analysis, and scenarios
* procedures on receiving a model
* the use of audit software
* model flow
* building a trace diagram
Case Study 3 — Pipeline Case
* Capital Markets
* Rule 144A bond financings – origins and implications
* the bond rating and its importance
* the effect and implications of the sovereign debt rating
* bond financing in domestic infrastructure projects
* enhancing the credit and the rating
* the advantages of bond financing compared to bank syndication
Case Study 4 — Bond-Financed LNG Project
The Analysis by Project Sponsors
* how investment appraisal differs between normal investment and project-financed investment
* frequent encountered errors in calculating the rate of return
* project IRR contrasted with the total return to sponsors
* the implementation of the return calculation in excel
* the contractual negotiation with financiers – what clauses impact the equity IRR
* insurers of political risk and the forms of cover available
* the various roles that can be performed by export credit agencies
* typical lending structures of ECAs
* multilaterals and the typical lending structures encountered
Summary of the Essential Ingredients of Oil & Gas Project Financing
Richard A. Capps
M.A. (Cantab.), Barrister-at-Law
After graduating from Trinity College, Cambridge with a degree in Law and upon becoming a Barrister, Richard entered banking and served at Chase Manhattan for 5 years, in New York and London. At Chase, he spent 18 months as head of Credit Training for Europe, Middle East and Africa, then moving to the role of Corporate Relationship Manager.
Richard joined Schroders and became Head of National Corporate Lending in Australia. Following this, he became Associate Director of Corporate Finance at Wardley (the merchant banking subsidiary of the HongkongBank group) with responsibility for the Asia Pacific region, where the bank was involved in a number of hostile acquisition battles and corporate restructurings.
For 6 years leading to 1991, Richard was Chief Financial Officer of a large corporate group involved in resort hotels, film production and television & radio broadcasting, based in dual head offices in Australia and the US. In a period of frenetic corporate activity and growth he undertook the management of 23 equity raisings ($1.3 billion), 14 acquisitions (of which 9 were hostile) and major complex financings (aggregating $3.2 billion).
After a 12-month contract as General Manager of a tax/ accountancy firm (70 staff) on a ‘company doctor’ basis, Richard returned to the UK in 1992. He established his own business focused on the two areas of:
* project finance consulting to a select clientele of private family groups located principally in the US and Europe
* course/seminar presentations
* Project Finance
* Corporate Finance
* Business Valuation
* Mergers & Acquisitions
* Credit and Financial Analysis
* Corporate Insolvency
* Banking Law
* Securities & Documentation
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021 | 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training oil and gas project financing terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training pendanaan proyek minyak dan gas terbaru
Lokasi : training features of a project financing terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training pendanaan proyek minyak dan gas terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training features of a project financing mura
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training social and security implications murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .