TRAINING MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Training Pengenalan Management And Leadership Skills
Training Konsep Leadership Skills
The successful managers must have an awareness of basic management and leadership skills and processes, specifically not only be able to plan, schedule work, organize resources, actuate and control the process to achieve desired objectives effectively and efficiently but also to inspire, motivate and develop his/her people. However many managers get promoted without a proper development in place that leads him/her thinking and working as an operative people.
This management skills course offers the kind of practical learning with the objective to develop the skills and knowledge of managers to enable them to be more:
* Effective in their organization’s day-to-day work
* Successful in achieving the results for which they are accountable
* Successful in contributing to positive business results.
By attending this training program, participants:
* Have a broader knowledge of the management process
* Increase the ability in planning, organizing, actuating and controlling
* Know how to determine his/her objectives, determine the strategy to achieve them and develop relevant programs
* Have an ability to establish an action plan to meet the needs.
* Start thinking ‘like a manager’
* Understand how to spent more time ‘leading and managing’ and less time ‘doing’
* Understand the importance of leadership for the company
* Has an understanding oh his/her own leadership (strong and weaknesses)
* Understand how to be an effective leaders
* Supervisors or
* Managers with less than one year of experience, they will gain the skills and knowledge experienced managers depend on.
1. Introduction / Background
+ Workshop objectives
+ Manager roles and functions.
2. Part-1: Management Skills
o Explain why planning is needed in organizations
o Describe the steps in planning process
o Why organizational is important
o Describe the steps in organizing.
o Actuating Activities (Motivating, Communicating, Selecting people, and Developing people)
o Explain why the control function is necessary
o Activities of controlling
+ Practical Exercise: Implementation
3. Part-2: Leadership Skills
+ What is Leadership
o Definition and Why leadership is important
o Self-leadership assessment.
+ Leadership Behavior
o Leader behavior: Task behavior
o Leader behavior: Relationship behavior
+ Leadership Styles
o The four leadership styles
+ Follower Readiness
o Ability and willingness
o Readiness indicators
o The four readiness levels
+ Leadership Styles and Readiness Levels
o Leadership styles and readiness levels
+ Your Leadership Styles
o Your leadership style profile
o Consequence of leader behavior
+ Leadership Training Action Plan
o Concept implementation on participants own subordinate development plan
4. Leadership Integrated Game
Combination of problem solving and decision making, group dynamics and situational leadership.
5. Closing (Summary and Conclusion).
Sahala P. Sinurat, MSc
He accomplished, after getting a scholarship from Overseas Fellowship Program (World Bank), his master degree in Operations Research from University of Delaware, Newark (US) in 1990.
Mr. Sinurat has a proven record of teaching, training and consulting experiences and exposure to different cultures behind him, as he held several positions at various organizations that include:
* Consultant and Professional Staff to Lembaga PPM
* Training and Development Manager for Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia
* Training and Development Manager for the British American Tobacco (BAT)
* President Director of PT Samchads Consulting Indonesia.
Mr. Sinurat has more than 10.000 hours of teaching in addition to his consulting experience. His client list include PT Phillip Morris Indonesia, PT Jasa Marga, PT Pelindo II, PT DaimlerChrysler, PT Capsugel Indonesia, PT Pembangunan Jaya Ancol, PT BAT, PT Rothmans of Pall Mall Indonesia, PT Coca Cola Bottling Company, PT Amarta Karya, PT Surveyor Indonesia, CIMB Niaga, Telkom, BCA, etc.
Jadwal Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan 2019 : training management and leadership skills terbaru
· Batch 1 :
26 sd 27 Februari 2019
· Batch 2 :
9 sd 10 April 2019
· Batch 3 :
25 sd 26 Juni 2019
· Batch 4 :
10 sd 11 September 2019
· Batch 5 :
21 sd 20 November 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training management and leadership skills terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training pengenalan management and leadership skills terbaru
Lokasi : training konsep leadership skills terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
training pengenalan management and leadership skills terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasi Jalan : training konsep leadership skills murah
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Trarining Pasti Jalan : training manajemen skills murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .