TRAINING INTERNATIONAL COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS MANAGER (CBM)
Training Compensation Manager
Training Benefits Manager
A 2-day Training Program
“Design the right reward package that supports business goals,
objectives and which attracts, motivates and retains the bright talent”
Create Effective Retention Strategies
Successful organizations recognize the fact that retaining the current workforce is much
more cost-effective than recruiting and training the new employees. Having the right
compensation and benefits plan helps in developing existing talent and organizations
Through this program the HR professionals understand the importance of compensation &
benefits, are able to understand the intricacies, basic reward system, the global trends in
compensation & benefits and are able to link pay with performance for better planning. By
the end of this program HR professionals will be able to source well structured and
reasonable compensation & benefits schemes that operate effectively, provide the best
value to the organization, and structure remuneration schemes that will attract and retain
the bright talent
The Compensation & Benefits Manager program, of Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA, done in India in association with Middle Earth Consultants.
Compensation and benefits is an emotive area, not only for the organizations but also for the employees. Establishing and managing a reward structure is one of the critical cornerstones of the human resource department. It is extremely important to design the right reward package that supports the business goals.
This program helps the HR professionals understand the importance of compensation and benefits in such a way that they are able to understand the intricacies, basic reward system, the global trends in compensation and benefits and are able to link pay with performance for better planning. By the end of this workshop participants will be able to source well structured and reasonable compensation and benefits schemes that operate effectively, provide the best value to the organization and structure remuneration schemes that will attract
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
* Understand the role of government regulation and social security in compensation globally
* Understand the 6 components of a compensation system
* Understand the 8 steps of how to build effective variable pay systems
* Learn how to build a point plan and a job grading system to create internal equity
* Understand how globalization, sociological and demographic changes effects compensation
* Understand how to create different levels of salary benchmarks
* Understand how the Hay Plan is built
* Understand mandated and cafeteria benefit systems
* Learn how reward planningcan be used to cut compensation costs
* Learn how to build high impact compensation systems in a recession
Unique benefits to the participants:
* Get a comprehensive, information packed courseware during the program and for back home use
* Learn from the industry experts who have a vast experience in the area of HR
* Network with other professionals with same background and interest
* Brand yourself as a compensation & benefits manager
* Unique “risk free” money back guarantee
* Your satisfaction is guaranteed
At This Program You Will Learn…
* The various benefits the employee are entitled to
* The different kinds of tax laws & their prerequisites
* The impact the culture & collective bargaining on compensation and benefits
* The elements of compensation and create a total compensation plans
* To develop and administer benefit plans
* To link pay to performance
* To set up incentive pay plan for the organization
Module 1: Compensation & Benefits Environment
* The environmental factors effecting compensation & benefits
* Government regulation & social security in compensation
* Social changes & demographics in compensation
* Changes in compensation due to collective bargaining
* Changes in the compensation administration due to outsourcing & globalization
Module 2: Rewards & Basics of Compensation
* Compensation basics
* Components of compensation system
* Equity theory
Module 3: Building Internal Equity
* Job description
* Establishing internal equity: job evaluation methods
* Using job rankings
* Creating job grading
* Creating point plans
* Hay plan overview
Module 4: Building External Equity
* Different aspects of establishing external equity
* Salary survey
* Designing salary surveys
* Periodicity of salary surveys
Module 5: Building Individual Equity
* Performance pay options
* Building performance pay systems
* Steps in introducing pay for performance system
* Pay for performance: the challenges
Module 6: Benefit Plans & Total Reward Planning
* Benefit plans
* Mandated benefits
* Security/Insurance benefits
* Retirement benefits
* Time off related benefits
* Non-monetary perquisites
* Monetary perquisites
* Cafeteria plan/flexible benefit plans
Module 7: Total Reward Planning
* Reward strategy objectives
* Components of total reward
You Will Benefit The Most By Attending
This Program, If You Are…
* A HR professional involved in developing and administering the compensation & benefits plan
* Case analysis exercises
* Case analysis simulation exercises
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- Batch 1 : 18 – 19 Januari 2022 | 26 – 27 Januari 2022
- Batch 2 : 15 – 16 Februari 2022 | 23 – 24 Februari 2022
- Batch 3 : 8 – 9 Maret 2022 | 23 – 24 Maret 2022
- Batch 4 : 12 – 13 April 2022 | 26 – 27 April 2022
- Batch 5 : 18 – 19 Mei 2022 | 24 – 25 Mei 2022
- Batch 6 : 7 – 8 Juni 2022 | 23 – 24 Juni 2022
- Batch 7 : 19 – 20 Juli 2022 | 27 – 28 Juli 2022
- Batch 8 : 10 – 11 Agustus 2022 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2022
- Batch 9 : 13 – 14 September 2022 | 22 – 23 September 2022
- Batch 10 : 11 – 12 Oktober 2022 | 26 – 27 Oktober 2022
- Batch 11 : 9 – 10 November 2022 | 23 – 24 November 2022
- Batch 12 : 6 – 7 Desember 2022 | 21 – 22 Desember 2022
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training international compensation and benefits manager (CBM) terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training international compensation and benefits manager (CBM) terupdate
Lokasi : training benefits manager terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training compensation manager terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training benefits manager murah
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training manager kompensasi dan benefit murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .