TRAINING INTEGRATED PETROLEUM RESERVOIR MANAGEMENT
Training Integrated Petroleum
Training Reservoir Management
The root of petroleum reservoir management are to be found in the reservoir engineering, taken in its broadest sense as the technology that deals with the movement of fluid into, out of and through the geological formation of the earth by means of wells and well systems. Reservoir management and reservoir engineering are not identical. Reservoir management infers the existence of goals toward which the reservoir technology is directed. At the hearth of reservoir management is the idea that the technological implementation to achieve those goals will be specific to each individual reservoir. This point is emphasized throughout the course by means of examples and cases histories.
Although elements of petroleum reservoir management have been practiced almost since reservoirs were first recognized, the concept of an integrated approach took from only within the past one or two decades. Many individual articles and at least one manual on the subject have been published in the open literature, and it is probable that proprietary presentations of reservoir management concepts are to be found within the internal libraries of some oil and gas-producing companies.
This course brings out the importance of the reservoir model and discusses its uses, not only as a tool for integrating the total database that is available on a reservoir, but also for predicting the consequences of alternate future constraints and / or implementation procedures that might be invoked. In sort, the individual reservoir has its formalized expression in the model that is constructed to simulate it.
The course also emphasizes that petroleum reservoir management depends upon teamwork and continuous interaction among team players whose expertise may include specializations such as geology, geophysics, drilling, logging, well behavior, recovery mechanisms, subsurface fluid behavior, production operation, facilities engineering, economics, decision strategy, environmental issues and other applicable subjects. The manner in which the team players are brought together, the formulation of a plant, its periodic revision, and its evaluation are presented as parts of the reservoir management process to ensure effective use of technological spectrum that is available to the team.
Integrated Petroleum Reservoir Managementwill serve persons who come to petroleum reservoir management from different background. Its aim is to present the integrated picture. It provide an overview of a very complex subject, discussing the overall framework of concepts without dwelling in depth on subject matter details that lie within the provinces of individual experts who make up a reservoir management team. It is a timely addition to the literature of petroleum technology.
Integrated petroleum reservoir management has received significant attention in recent years. Various panel, forum, seminar, and technical sessions have provided the framework for information sharing and the exchange of ideas concerning many practical aspects of integrated, sound reservoir management. The need to enhance recovery from the vast amount of remaining oil and gas-in-place in the United States and elsewhere, plus the global competition, requires better reservoir management practices.
Historically, some from of reservoir management has been practiced when a major expenditure is planned, such as a new field development or water flood installation. The reservoir management studies in these instances where not integrated (i.e., different disciplines, did their own work separately). During the past 20 years, however, a greater emphasis has been placed on synergism between engineering and geosciences. However despite the emphasis, progress on integration has been slow.
OUTLINE TRAINING RESERVOIR MANAGEMENT
* Sound Reservoir Management
* Scope and Objective
Reservoir Management Concepts
* Definition of Reservoir Management
* History of Reservoir Management
* Fundamentals of Reservoir Management
* Synergy and Team
* Integration of Geoscience and Engineering
* Integrating Exploration and Development Technology
Reservoir Management Process
* Setting Goals
* Developing Plan & Economics
* Surveillance and Monitoring
* Revision of Plans & Strategies
* Reasons for Failure of Reservoir Management Program
* Reservoir Management Case Studies
Data Acquisition,Analysis and Management
* Data Types
* Data Acquisition and Analysis
* Data Validation
* Data Storing and Retrieval
* Data Application
* Example Data
* Role of Reservoir Model
* Seismic Data
* Case Studies
Reservoir Performance Analysis and Forecast
* Natural Producing Mechanisms
* Volumetric Method
* Decline Curve Method
* Material Balance Method
* Mathematical Simulation
Reservoir Management Economics
* Economic Criteria
* Economic Evaluation
* Risk and Uncertainties
* Economics Optimization Example
Improved Recovery Processes
* Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes
* EOR Process Concepts
* Thermal Methods
* Chemical Methods
* Miscible Methods
* EOR Screening Guidelines
Reservoir Management Case Studies
* North Ward Estes Field and Columbus Gray Lease
* McAllen Ranch Field
* Brassey Oil Field
* Means San Andres Unit
* Teak Field
* Esso Malaysia Field
Reservoir Management Plans
* Newly Discovered Field
* Secondary and EOR Operated Field
* The State of the Art
* Importance of Integrative Reservoir Management
* Current Challenges and Areas of Further Work
* Outlook and the Next Step
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA was graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and hold Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France. The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux. Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Fluid Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as: IATMI, SPE/EIME, IMA, HAIAI, FPS-USA, INAGA, and IGA.
schedule, tuition & facilities :
* Language : Bahasa Indonesia
* Text & Handouts : English & Bahasa Indonesia
* Venue : BANDUNG
* Date : July 09-11, 2012
* Duration : 3 days
Four-day registration fee for all Training sessions; Quality Training Material (Hardcopy and Softcopy); Quality Training Kits (Casio Calculator, T-Shirt, etc); Convenient Training Facilities at Four Star Hotel; Refreshment and luncheons, Certificate of Completion, Dinner with entertainment at the cozy restaurant
* Integrated Quality Training Material (HARDCOPY AND SOFTCOPY) & Quality Training Kits will be delivered on registration, additional papers & handouts assignment by Our Partner.
* Note-taking by participants is encouraged. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021 | 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training integrated petroleum reservoir management terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan :
training integrated petroleum reservoir management terupdate
Lokasi : training reservoir management terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training integrated petroleum terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training reservoir management murah
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training petroleum reservoir management murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .