TRAINING ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
Training Principle Electric Submersible Pump
Training Maintenance Electric Submersible Pump
This course is to summarize the state of the art of Electric Submersible Pump (ESP) technology. It included the example problems to illustrate the use of various theoretical solutions, it also listed an overview of conventional well productivity and Inflow Performance Relationship (IPR) technology and is general introduction to the latest methods of production optimization using ESP technology.
This course compiled as aid to engineers and production people in the Petroleum Industry who have the responsibility of planning and selecting electrically driven submersible pumping equipment. Included are fundamental principles involving sizing, operation and trouble shooting of submersible pump equipment. Also included are tables, data and general information which it will be value to everyone who utilize s submersible pumping equipment.
Much material of this course has been published previously and is reassembled in this course. However, there is also a considerable amount of new material included that will assist the participants of the course in their pump selection and operation.
Designing a submersible pump installation is not an exact science; it is mostly an art. But it is a talent which can be easily acquired if care and attention are paid to what the well is telling us, and what we want to do with the well. The well conditions vary from one well to other, but the basic information required for a design does not. What we require from a particular well must, of course, be within the limits of the well in question.
Submersible pump design provided information required for analyzing the behavior of a productivity well interval using rod pump. This thus makes it possible to answer some fundamental questions:
(a) What is the well producing capacity?
(b) What fluids do they produce?
(c) At what flow rates?
(d) What is the submersible pump to use?
In this course, it has also included example problems to illustrate the use of various theoretical solution. Wherever possible, it has not only discussed practical difficulties that one may encounter while using the theoretical solutions, but it has also listed some of the method that one can used to obtain the desired information. It also included descriptions on field histories wherever they were available and trouble shooting using submersible pump.
This course is mainly directed to the practicing professionals who make engineering calculations and decision on submersible pump application and trouble shooting. For managers, the course helps to review the present state of the art. It also outlined some of new method in artificial technology exist today. These gaps in technology will be useful for research engineers and research professionals to determine the areas of future research.
ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMP OUTLINE
Hydraulic& Electrical Fundamentals
* Hydraulic Fundamentals
* Centrifugal Pump Hydraulics
* Well Performance
* Electricity Fundamentals
* Centrifugal Pump
* Rotary Gas Separator
* Seal Section
* Electrical Submersible Motor
* Generalized Motor Composite Curves
* Motor Controllers
* VSC Effects on ESP Components
* Down hole Pressure
* Temperature Monitors
* Junction Box
* Check Valve
* Drain Valve
* Backspin relay
* Cable Bands
* Motor Lead Extension
Typical ESP Applications
* Shrouded Configuration
* Booster Pump
* Direct Production-Injection-System
* Horizontal Injection System
* Cantle slope Injection System
* ESP Installation with Deep Set Packer
* ESP Installation with Tool Bottom Intake
* Booster Pump
* Operation of Submersible Pumps in Harsh Environments
* Basic Data Required
* Sizing Procedure High-Water-Cut
* Sizing example : High-Water-Cut
* Effect of Viscosity on Centrifugal Pump Performance
* Sizing Procedure for Viscous Fluids
* Sizing Example: Viscous Fluids
* Sizing Procedure High GOR
* Sizing Example High GOR
* Sizing Procedure Variable Speed
Installation Maintenance and Trouble shooting
* Equipment Transportation
* Equipment Handling
* Well Preparation
* Installation of Down hole Equipment
* Installation of Surface Equipment
* Starting ESP
* Data Gathering
* Re-running Equipment
* Economic Evaluation
* Failure Analysis
* Ammeter Technology
* Field Checkout
* ESP Troubleshooting Chart
* Electrical Terms and Definition
* Useful Formulas
* Relationships Regarding Flow and Pressure drops in Pipes
* Temperature Rise in Pumps
* Measurement for Water Flow
* Areas of Circles
* Conversion Factors
* Temperature Conversion Table
* Fundamental Unit of Length, Area, Volume and Mass
* Conversion Factors For Units of Energy
* Casing and Tubing Sized and Capacities
* Stretch of Suspended Casing, Tubing or Drill Pipe
* Tubing Weight in Fluid
* Hydrostatic Head
* Well Temperature versus Current
* Absolute Viscosity of Gas-Free Crude Oil, Centipoises Absolute Viscosity of Gas-Saturated Crude Oil, Centipoises
* Pressure Loss Charts
* Flow Loss due to Friction in API. Pipe
* Inflow Performance relationship Equations
* Installation, Operating and Trouble Shooting The Pump Chapter 8 Case Study and Discussion
Dr.Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA and TEAM
Dr. Ir. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA was graduated from Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB in 1979 and hold Doctorate Degree with honored in 1987 from Ecole Centrale de Lyon I, France. The topic of his thesis is Modelisation Numerique d’Ecoulements Polyphasiques en Milieux Poreux. Application au Cas de Calcul des Champs de Pressions et de Saturations dans un Gisement de Petrole.
For the time being, he became a lecturer in Petroleum Engineering Department of ITB. His subjects are Analysis and Numerical Method, Engineering Mathematics, Computer Simulation, Fluid Mechanic, Artificial Intelligence for Petroleum Engineering.
He also gave many courses to the community, such as: basic reservoir engineering and reservoir simulation, basic production engineering, down hole well testing, statistic and numerical method for petroleum engineering, basic log interpretation, etc. He is a member of some profession organization such as:
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- Batch 1 : 18 – 19 Januari 2022 | 26 – 27 Januari 2022
- Batch 2 : 15 – 16 Februari 2022 | 23 – 24 Februari 2022
- Batch 3 : 8 – 9 Maret 2022 | 23 – 24 Maret 2022
- Batch 4 : 12 – 13 April 2022 | 26 – 27 April 2022
- Batch 5 : 18 – 19 Mei 2022 | 24 – 25 Mei 2022
- Batch 6 : 7 – 8 Juni 2022 | 23 – 24 Juni 2022
- Batch 7 : 19 – 20 Juli 2022 | 27 – 28 Juli 2022
- Batch 8 : 10 – 11 Agustus 2022 | 23 – 24 Agustus 2022
- Batch 9 : 13 – 14 September 2022 | 22 – 23 September 2022
- Batch 10 : 11 – 12 Oktober 2022 | 26 – 27 Oktober 2022
- Batch 11 : 9 – 10 November 2022 | 23 – 24 November 2022
- Batch 12 : 6 – 7 Desember 2022 | 21 – 22 Desember 2022
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training electric submersible pump terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training principle electric submersible pump terbaru
Lokasi : training maintenance electric submersible pump terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training principle electric submersible pump terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training maintenance electric submersible pump mura
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training troubleshooting electric submersible pump murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .