TRAINING SUPPORT EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT SUPLY CHAIN IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Training Supply Chain Management
Training Support Effective Supply Chain In International Business
Procurement has changed, from a narrow purchasing role, into a multifaceted role including: Integrating relationships; Design; Buying; Planning; Inbound Logistics; Commercial Administration; Supplier Performance Management; and last but not least, managing the process.
The objectives of a world-class procurement organization move far beyond the traditional belief that procurement’s primary role is to obtain goods and services in response to internal needs. To understand how this role is changing, we must understand what purchasing is all about, starting with the primary objectives of a world-class purchasing organization.
This overview course, promoting best procurement practice, and taking each of these eight roles in turn, will show you how to provide a low cost means of providing a highly effective procurement process to really add value to support effective supply chain.
Who should attend
Those new to the role of procurement, as well as stakeholders from other business functions which interface with procurement, including, functional managers, accounts, finance, audit and technical staff. It will also be beneficial to supplier staff, Procurement and Logistic Person in Charge, or anyone who wants to expand the knowledge and experience about Procurement and Effective Supply Chain
This course will help you to:
* Understand The Changing Role of Procurement in A Globalizing World Economy
* Approach purchasing strategically and proactively (strategic sourcing) rather than responding to the latest crisis
* Establish long term relationships with strategic partners
* Identify categories to improve internal coordination of supply (category management overview)
* Help to design your products & services collaboratively in conjunction with suppliers
* Take a “whole supply chain planning & control view” to improve overall effectiveness
* Operate Lean / Agile: “pull systems” (customer / supplier) to improve responsiveness, conserve cash and reduce working capital
* Make sound Make vs. Buy and outsourcing decisions
* Ensure supplier quality (Introduction to Supplier Quality Management (Supplier Quality Assurance (SQA), self certification)
* Ensure supplier capacity (Introduction to Supplier Capacity Assurance (SCA))
* Use more efficient payment methods
* Buy better:
+ Understand your buying criteria and required service better
+ Better personal time management
+ Manage supplier service
+ Measures of Performance / reporting
* Transform the purchasing function from a paper chasing, query processing, function into a function which adds real value to the business.
* The Changing Role of Procurement in A Globalizing World Economy
+ The use of off-shoring and sourcing from Low Cost Countries
+ The impact on procurement practice
+ The benefits and risks of international procurement
+ The regulatory Framework for International Procurement
o The roles of the WTO and GATT
o The effect on the world trade system
o The use of international standards
o Practicalities of International Procurement
# What are they?
# Why do we need them?
# How can we use them?
# The Culture and Language Issues
* Service Level Agreements
* Modern Trends in Procurement
* Supplier Quality Management (SQA)
* Supplier Capacity Assurance (SCA)
* International Supply Chain Issues
+ The use of agents
+ Logistics Risk
+ Legal Frameworks
+ Modes of Transport
+ The role of freight forwarders, import brokers, agents, distributors and overseas representative
* Case Studies
Presentasi, Diskusi, Simulasi, Studi kasus, Evaluasi
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021 | 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training support effective and efficient suply chain in international business terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training supply chain management terbaru
Lokasi : training support effective supply chain in international business terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan.
training supply chain management terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training support effective supply chain in international business murah
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training international business murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.