TRAINING IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Training Information Technology Service Management
Training Manajemen Service Teknologi Informasi
This course aims at raising individual’s understanding of, and competence in IT Service Management as described in the best practice or best framework such as in ITIL.
This course provides IT Managers and Practitioners with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that enables successful IT Service Management provision. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach.
The purpose of this IT Service Management to help the delegates to define Service and to comprehend and explain the
concept of Service Management as a practice, and moreover is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITSM terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITSM practices as referenced in the ITIL.
1. Upon the completion of the course, the delegates should be able to:
2. Describe the concept of Good PRACTICE
3. Define and explain the concept of a SERVICE
4. Define and explain the concept of SERVICE MANAGEMENT
5. Define and distinguish between FUNCTIONS, ROLES and PROCESSES
6. Explain the PROCESS model
7. List the characteristics of PROCESSES (Measurable, Specific results, CUSTOMERS, and Responds
8. to a specific event) and specifically able to:
+ Briefly explain the Service Lifecycle
+ Describe the structure, scope, components and interfaces of the ITIL Library
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Strategy
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Design
+ Briefly explain what value Service Design provides to the business
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Transition
+ Briefly explain what value Service Transition provides to the business
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Service Operations
+ Briefly explain what value Service Operation provides to the business
+ Account for the main goals and objectives of Continual Service Improvement
+ Briefly explain what value Continual Service Improvement provides to the business
Target Audience :
* Managers involved and related in the IT operations
* IT staff and executives involved in risk management and business process improvement
* Information technology professionals involved in projects that are concerned, in part, with the automation of business processes
* IT Managers and Practitioners involved in the strategy, design, and implementation and ongoing delivery of business-used IT services and who require an insight into Service Management best practice
* Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
Course Contents and Descriptions:
* Service Management as a Practice
* Service Lifecycle
* Processes covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
* Generic Concepts and Definitions
* Workshop/Case Study I in ITSM (ITIL V3)
* Key Principles and Models covering Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
* Framework Exercise I (ITILV3)
Roles and Models
* Key Principles and models of ITSM:
* The types of service provider
* The five major aspects of Service Design
* The service V model
* The Continual Service Improvement model
* Technology and Architecture
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021 | 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training it service management terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training it service management terupdate
Lokasi : training manajemen service teknologi informasi terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training information technology service management terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan :
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training competence in it service management murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .