TRAINING IT RISK MANAGEMENT
Training Risk Management
Training Manajemen Resiko
This course deals with how IT helps to achieve an appropriate balance between realizing opportunities for gains while minimizing losses. It is an integral part of good management practice and an essential element of good corporate governance. It is an iterative process consisting of steps that, when undertaken in sequence, enable continuous improvement in IT decision-making and facilitate continuous improvement in IT performance.
IT risk management course covers how to establish an appropriate infrastructure and culture and apply a logical and systematic method of establishing the context, identifying, analyzing, evaluating, treating, monitoring and communicating IT risks associated with any activity, function or process in a way that will enable organizations to minimize losses and maximize gains. At the completion of this course, the participants should be able to :
* Conceptualize organizations risk management within IT processes
* Identify and analyze risks within IT operations and understand the implications to the whole business operation
* Improve IT operation risk level thru the application and implementation of IT risk management methodology and best practices
* Support the attainment of organizational business objectives by providing comprehensive perspective of IT risk management to the executive management of the organization
* Plan to implement tool for identifying, analyzing, eradicating and communicating the risks within the cycle of risk management
Segment 1: Risk Management Introduction
* The segment defines Process of identifying vulnerabilities and threats to the information resources used by an organization in achieving business objectives and deciding what countermeasures.
Segment 2: Risk Management Processes
The participants learn to recognize the following issues in the risk management processes such as:
* Identification and classification of information resources or assets that need protection
* Assess threats and vulnerabilities and the likelihood of their occurrence Identification and classification of information resources or assets that need protection
* Assess threats and vulnerabilities and the likelihood of their occurrence.
Segment 3: Risk Indicators
This segment shall describe on the need of IT risk management to operate at multiple levels with divesified risk indicators including:
* Operation: risks that could compromise the effectiveness of IT systems and supporting infrastructure
* Project: risks management needs to focus on the ability to understand and manage project complexity
* Strategic: the risk focus shifts to considerations such as how well the IT capability is aligned with the business strategy.
Segment 4: Loss Event Database
The segment shall describe to the participants on intentional and unintentional action that causes data loss, and highlight on organizational responsibility such as:
* preventing data loss
* recovery from data loss
* Cost of data loss.
Segment 5: Effective Risk Management
This segment shall describe to the participants how to establish effective risk management program that covers:
* Establish purpose of the risk management program
* Assign the responsibility for the risk management
Segment 6: Risk Management Maturity
* This segment shall describe the road-mapping of risk management as related to IT processes; the framework will be based on the CMM maturity level concept.
Segment 7: IT Risk Management
* This segment shall describe on the Information Technology risk management which is part of the organization IT governance encompassing such as: the identification, assessment, and prioritization of IT operation risks, and followed by coordinated and economical application of IT resources to minimize, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events.
Segment 8: Cases
* IT risk management cases
Pelatihan ini menggunakan metode interaktif, dimana peserta dikenalkan kepada konsep, diberikan contoh aplikasinya, berlatih menggunakan konsep, mendiskusikan proses dan hasil latihan.
1. 50% Theory
2. 50% Practices
3. Dynamic and interactive training presentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* Managers involved and related in the IT operations
* IT staff and executives involved in risk management and business process improvement
* Information technology professionals involved in projects that are concerned, in part, with the automation of business processes
* IT professionals especially from companies regulated to implement risk management and IT risk management such as banks and state-owned enterprises.
Ari Prabowo and Tim
Kegiatan pelatihan dirancang agar peserta dapat memahami secara komprehensif materi yang disampaikan, sehingga dapat dimplementasikan secara aplikatif dalam dunia kerja. Adapun metode yang digunakan adalah:
3. Case Study
Officers, supervisors and managers who are eager to understand, have the know-how, enhance and improve their skills in IT Governance within their organization.
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021 | 21-22 Desember 2021
1 sd 20 November 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training it risk management terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training it risk management terupdate
Lokasi : training manajemen resiko terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training risk management terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan :
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training manajemen resiko dalam teknologi informasi murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .