TRAINING INTERNATIONAL LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Training Development Manager
Training Manajer Pengembangan
Our Partner is a fast growing provider for high quality training programs in Indonesia, in cooperation with Middle Earth Consultant India, a leading Corporate Training Company trusted by more than 350 Top Companies, Over 100 man years of experience, trained over 20,000 individuals at all levels in India, Dubai, Muscat, Colombo, Malaysia, Nigeria, U.S.A, and Indonesia. We provide training on various concepts like HR, Managerial & Leader Skills, Soft skills, Sales & Customer Care and Behavioral Skills. The training is conducted has Public and In-House Workshop. We also provide reputed Certifications, excellent pre and post training support using best of breed training practices. The Certification is International recognized by Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA.
There is a significant relationship between the effective training and guidance provided by the line managers, supervisors and trainers and the levels of employee satisfaction, commitment and motivation. Training is one of the processes by which the objective of an organization is achieved. Training is commonly used and has a wide variety of connotations depending on one’s experience and background. The learning manager of the organization needs to know how to identify the need of the training, the process of training that will be most efficient to meet the requirement.
This workshop helps you identify a wide range of training needs based on the paradigm of learner and creates a climate that supports effective learning. It will make you understand the values and the impacts of learning and development activities in your organization. You will become more competent in people management activities and be able to support newcomers through induction, providing formal and informal training to them.
By attending this workshop you’ll learn:
1. Learn Competency Iceberg Model
2. To develop competency maps and use them in training in your organization
3. Understand how BARS can be used for valid competency assessment
4. Conduct competency based TNA
5. Learn Gilbert’s model for individual diagnosis for performance consulting
6. Learn 8 key aspects of good design
7. Learn how to calculate human capital readiness indices –globally used to measure strategic impact of L&D
8. Learn Bloom’s taxonomy of learning
9. LearnHow to calculate cost in ROI
10. Learnhow to creating L&D metric and get management buy in to training
Who should attend?
HR professionals, managers line supervisors and trainers
2 days (16 Guided hours)
The training program contains five modules, with various topics covered under each head. This is an experientially based workshop, using the dynamics and culture of the group being trained to develop each participant’s awareness. A variety of models are introduced and each individual will have an opportunity to observe and manage specific situations with the following modules:
Module 1: Competency Basics and Competency Mapping
* What is competency
* Competency iceberg model
* Why competencies
* Classification of competencies
* Competency measurement
* Creating a competency maps
* Quan competence framework
Module 2: Competency Assessment
* Competency assessment basics
* Gilbert’s model for individual diagnosis
* Training needs analysis
* What are assessment centers
* Types of assessment center techniques
* Steps in creating an assessment center
Module 3: Training Design
* Training design steps
* Setting learning goals
* What are objectives
* Bloom’s taxonomy of learning
* Specifying objectives
* Assess modes
* 8 Key aspects of a good design
* David Kolb’s learning styles model
Module 4: Training Evaluation and ROI
* Training evaluation and follow-up
* Four levels of Kirkpatrick training evaluation process
* Reaction level
* Tests construction
* Action planning-level 3 assessment
* Producing the action plan
* Assessing the ROI of training
* Cost in calculating ROI
* Sample measures
Module 5: Management Buy In
Jadwal Pelatihan trainingpastijalan Tahun 2021 :
- 19-20 Januari 2021
- 16-17 Februari 2021
- 16-17 Maret 2021
- 20-21 April 2021
- 18-19 Mei 2021
- 15-16 Juni 2021
- 20-21 Juli 2021
- 17-18 Agustus 2021
- 21-22 September 2021
- 19-20 Oktober 2021
- 16-17 November 2021 | 21-22 Desember 2021
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training international learning & development manager terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training international learning & development manager terupdate
Lokasi : training manajer pengembangan terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training development manager terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training manajer pengembangan murah
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training development manager pada organisasi murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .