TRAINING GAS DISPERSION ANALYSIS
Training Analisis Gas Dispersion
Training Pengenalan Gas Dispersion
TRAINING INTRODUCTION :
Oil and gas plants inherently emphasize the importance of planning for emergency and designing plant to minimize the occurrence of toxic release, or uncontrolled flammable gas into the surrounding and the environments. Hence, it is of critically important to understand the dispersion characteristics and to reduce the impact that may generate during plant operation. Accidents results from loss of containment of the gas from the process through various mechanism including leak, rupture, runway reactions, etc. The rate of discharge, quantity released, and dangerous concentrations levels are among important factors to determine. Therefore, to be able to model gas dispersion as a function of time and space, engineers must be able to : i) Identify the release points, ii) develop a source model to describe how materials are released and the rate of release, and iii) estimate the downwind concentration of toxic or flammable material using dispersions model. In this training, relevant DOW’s Chemical
Exposure Index, ERPGs, OSHA (CFR 1910,119), NFPA, and NRC references will be consulted.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE :
* Introduction of Source Model
* Flow of Vapor and Gas through Holes and Pipes
* Adiabatic Flows and Isothermal Flows
* Parameters Affecting Gas Dispersions
* Neutrality Buoyant Dispersions Model (Plume and Puff Models with respect to various wind, and release point location scenarios)
* Dense Gas Dispersion
* Toxic Effect Criteria
* Effect of Release Momentum and Buoyancy
* Gas Release Mitigation
TRAINING BENEFIT :
In addition to QRA result, the operator will know the areas downwind posses the high probability of the gas dispersion, the quantity and the impact generates. Hence, the measures and precaution can properly be anticipated. This highly quantitative analysis will be useful for both during design stage as and operation stage of the plant.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Plant and Pipeline Operators, Supervisors, Engineers and Manager.
Dr. Ahmad Taufik,M.Eng. is Risk and Integrity Specialist, and Chairman for Indonesian Society for Reliability (ISR). He got his doctorate program from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA (1996). He is now also a lecturer at Graduate Study Program at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) teaching for risk and integrity assessment related courses. He has been interacting with oil and gas companies for more than 10 years for training, consultant and project implementation. This much experiences in oil and gas industries will be shared by him in training class. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has much work experiences joining in some institution such as at Lloyd’s Register as Operation Manager, at PT. MMS, PT. Surveyor Indonesia and PT. AT Solusi as consultant and trainer. And at present Dr. Ahmad Taufik is an Asset Integrity Specialist for PT Pertamina PHE-ONWJ (formerly BP West Java, Indonesia). He has performed in depth study in integrity research for pipeline, mechanical and pressurized system. He is
member of ASM and ASME. He has wide interest including RBI, PIM, FTA, FMECA, RCA, RAM study and many other risk engineering areas. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has been chairman and speakers for many Oil and Gas International Conferences in Indonesia, (INDOPIPE, MAPREC), Malaysia (ASCOPE), Singapore and China (IPTEC) for the last five years. He has taught many training class on his expertise topics for many companies in Indonesia.
· Batch 1 :
26 sd 27 Februari 2019
· Batch 2 :
9 sd 10 April 2019
· Batch 3 :
25 sd 26 Juni 2019
· Batch 4 :
10 sd 11 September 2019
· Batch 5 :
21 sd 20 November 2019
Catatan : Jadwal dapat menyesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda dengan catatan kuota peserta minimum 2 (dua) peserta terpenuhi. training gas dispersion analysis terupdate
Biaya dan Lokasi Pelatihan : training analisis gas dispersion terbaru
Lokasi : training pengenalan gas dispersion terbaru
· Jakarta : Hotel Amaris Kemang, Amaris Tendean,Trinity Hotel, Ibis Budget.
· Bandung : Hotel Santika, Hay Hotel,Ibis Style, Novotel Hotel, Golden Flower Hotel, 1O1 Hotel, Grand Tjokro Hotel, Tune Hotel, Four Point by Sheraton Hotel.
· Yogyakarta : Hotel NEO+ Awana, Cordela Hotel,Ibis Style, Boutique Hotel, Cavinton Hotel, Mutiara Hotel, Dafam Malioboro Hotel, Prima Inn Hotel .
· Surabaya : Novotel Hotel, Ibis Center Hotel, HARRIS Hotel, Favehotel, Alana Hotel .
· Malang : Amaris Hotel, The 1O1 Hotel, Ibis Style Hotel, El Hotel, Whiz Prime Hotel .
· Bali : Ibis Kuta, Fontana Hotel, HARRIS Hotel & Conventions .
· Lombok : Favehotel, Novotel Lombok, D Praya Hotel .
Catatan : Biaya diatas belum termasuk akomodasi/penginapan. training analisis gas dispersion terupdate
Investasi Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training pengenalan gas dispersion mura
1. Investasi pelatihan selama tiga hari tersebut menyesuaikan dengan jumlah peserta (on call). *Please feel free to contact us.
2. Apabila perusahaan membutuhkan paket in house training, anggaran investasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan anggaran perusahaan.
Fasilitas Pelatihan Training Pasti Jalan : training konsep gas dispersion murah
1. FREE Airport pickup service (Gratis Antar jemput Hotel/Bandara)
2. FREE Akomodasi Peserta ke tempat pelatihan .
3. Module / Handout
4. FREE Flashdisk .
6. FREE Bag or bagpackers (Tas Training) .
7. Training Kit (Dokumentasi photo, Blocknote, ATK, etc)
8. 2xCoffe Break & 1 Lunch, Dinner.
9. Souvenir .